Your involvement at Dean Construction Company Ltd. is a meaningful experience where you and your skills are appreciated and rewarded.
We have a fundamental belief that people are the source of innovation and technology, those tools allow people to realize their potential. We provide ongoing opportunities for job training and skills development.
Dean Construction Company Ltd. is a great place to take your place in the Great Lakes Region. It’s a place where collaboration and teamwork are commonplace, where innovative ideas are welcomed and encouraged; and, where everyone feels united by our core values of respect and integrity.
Dean Construction Company Ltd.
2720 Front Road.
Windsor, ON N9J 2N5
Ontario Hoisting Engineer
Mobile Crane Operator.
Work will be primarily Southwestern Ontario.
Work involves Dredging, piling, deep foundations and assorted lifts.
Work is throughout Ontario.
Room, board & transportation paid or provided.
Membership in the Operating Engineers Union will be required.
Supervisor / Project Manager
Looking for working foremen as well as Project Managers/ Administrators
Must be able to read plans, lead and organize crews, schedule the works, coordinate with suppliers and subcontractors, administer company safety policy, communicate with owners and engineers.
Pay commensurate with experience and/or union affiliation.
Work is generally out of town. Crews are usually home for weekends.
Room and board paid/provided while out of town. Transportation to the job site is provided.
Marine industry and/or civil construction experience a plus.
Estimator/ Project Manager - Deep Foundations and Marine Construction
We’re looking to add an energetic individual to our Estimating Department. This individual’s responsibilities will be to:
- Develop economical/creative job completion strategies and assign costs to them.
- Issue P.O.’s for materials and subcontractors.
- Conduct pre-job meetings with Site Supervisors.
- Develop and update project schedules when required.
- Negotiate and submit monthly progress claims.
- Track job progress and costs.
- Communicate with Owners and Engineers.
We’re looking for a CET, Engineer, or person with extensive experience in the industry.
The candidate must possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills (MS Word/Excel)
- The following skills would be an asset:
- Computerized estimating (HCSS, HeavyBID, etc.)
- MS Project
Job type: Full-time
Dean’s tugs range from 200 to 750 hp.
Minimum 60 Ton Limited Master Ticket will be required.
Work is primarily throughout Lake Erie and Ontario.
Work Includes dredging, marine construction, water intakes & outfalls as well as Hydro-Electric Dam Rehabilitation.